The team of 'Tarak Mehta' arrived at the resort, started shooting by creating a bio bubble

Anonymous
0

 

The team of 'Tarak Mehta' arrived at the resort, started shooting by creating a bio bubble


After mounting a lockdown in Maharashtra, producer of the serial 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma', Asit Modi decided to shoot outside Mumbai so that he can keep his audience entertained with fresh episodes. In such a situation, the cast and crew of the show as well as producer Asit Modi have reached out to Mumbai by making a bio bubble and shooting in a resort.

Shooting of the show started

Producer of the show Asit Modi told Aaj Tak that near a resort where we are creating a bio bubble and shoot and we are all taking care of our safety. We have not kept coming out because we have brought most of the things with us with complete preparation. If any artist or team member comes from Mumbai also, he will come after getting RTPCR test done.

https://bulletprofitsmartlink.com/smart-link/75753/4

Took charge of daily wages workers

Asit ji further said that we have kept minimum crew. Here and the actors are also supporting us a lot. The small things that are done are being done by themselves. There are some problems, but my duty is to pay attention to everyone, so I myself am staying here with everyone. My family is in Mumbai. Tarak's team is not less than my family, we have been together for 13 years and I have to take care of my family. On one hand, I was told not to go out and shoot, but my team encouraged me and I have to take care of my daily wage workers too.

Asit Modi believes that it is very important to laugh and laugh and share happiness in this difficult time. On this, he says that Tarak Mehta wants people. The atmosphere is not good everywhere, so we thought that we have taken the responsibility of making people laugh, so why not take it further. Laughing is like a medicine at this time and God has given me the job to make me laugh, so I too dared and started shooting at the resort. Along with 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', the work of 'Tarak Mehta Ka Chhoti Chashma' is going on, so entertainment should not stop from both sides, this is just our effort.

Photo- Neela Films Productions)


  • Prakash Padukone, father of Deepika Padukone, caught in corona virus, hospitalized

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
To Top